英语二人情景对话五分钟(关于吃饭的英语情景对话五分钟)

2023-02-13 00:07:33 发布:网友投稿 作者:网友投稿
热度:28

如下:

Dashan: Rumei and Yunbo are from China. They're from Beijing.

大山:如梅和云波来自中国。 他们是从北京来的。

Monica: Really. You're a long way from home. Welcome to Vancouver.

莫尼卡:是这样,那你们可是远离家乡啊。 欢迎你们来到温哥华。

Yunbo: Thanks, Monica. We're happy to be here. It's a beautiful airport.

云波:谢谢你,莫尼卡。 来到温哥华我们很高兴。 这飞机场真美。

Monica: Yes, it's new. It was built in 1996. It links Canada to the world. Planes go to China every day.

莫尼卡:是的,机场是新建的,是1996年建成的。 它将加拿大与世界连成一体。

每天都有从这里飞往中国的班机。

Yunbo: Really?

云波:是吗?

Dashan: Monica, Rumei works at a university, too.

大山:莫尼卡,如梅也在大学里工作。

Monica: Oh. What do you do?

莫尼卡:哦,那你是做什么工作的?

Rumei: I'm an English professor. What do you do, Monica?

如梅:我是英语教授。 莫尼卡,你是做什么工作的?

Monica: I'm a librarian. I work at the University of British Columbia.

莫尼卡:我是图书管理员。 我在不列颠哥伦比亚大学工作。

Dashan: Monica is a librarian at the University of British Columbia.

大山:莫尼卡是BC大学的图书管理员。

Rumei: Dashan. Please speak English.

如梅:大山,请说英语!

Dashan: OK. Sorry, Rumei.

大山:好的。 对不起,如梅。

Monica: And what about you, Yunbo, what do you do?

莫尼卡:云波,你呢,你是做什么的?

Yunbo: Oh, I'm a television director.

云波:哦,我是电视台的编导。

Rumei: He works at CCTV.

如梅:他在CCTV工作。

Monica: What is CCTV?

莫尼卡:CCTV是什么地方?

Yunbo: China Central Television. It's our national television station.

云波:是中国中央电视台的简称。

Monica: How interesting!

莫尼卡:那你的工作可真有趣。

Yunbo: I direct news programmes.

云波:我是新闻节目的导播。

Monica: How exciting!

莫尼卡:太有意思了!

Dashan: Monica, where is your car?

大山:莫尼卡,你的汽车停在哪儿了?

Monica: It's outside the terminal. Oh, no! A parking ticket!

莫尼卡:就在机场大楼外边。 哎呀,糟了,违章停车罚款通知单!

Rumei: This hotel is beautiful.

如梅:这家酒店很漂亮。

Dashan: Yes, it's new. The hotel was built in 1996.

大山:对,是新建的。 酒店建于1996年。

Rumei: Dashan, please speak English.

如梅:大山,请说英语!

Dashan: Sorry, Rumei. The hotel was built in 1996.

大山:对不起,如梅。 酒店建于1996年。

Yunbo: Dashan, where's the front desk?

云波:服务台在哪里?

Dashan: It's straight ahead.

大山:就在正前方。

Clerk: Good afternoon. May I help you?

服务员:下午好,我能为您效劳吗?

Rumei: Yes, I have a reservation. My name is Su Rumei. Su is my family name.

如梅:是的。 我在这儿预订了房间。 我叫苏如梅,苏是我的姓。

Clerk: How do you spell your last name?

服务员:您的姓怎么拼写?

Rumei: S-U.

如梅:S-U。

Clerk: So that's Ms Su from Beijing, China. Yes, I have your reservation for a double room.

It's for three nights.

服务员:哦,是从中国北京来的苏女士。 这儿有您订的双人间,住三个晚上。

Yunbo: That's right.

云波:对。

Clerk: Please sign the registration form.

服务员:请在登记表上签名。

Rumei: Of course.

如梅:好的。

Clerk: Your room number is 625. Here are the keys. Do you need a porter?

服务员:您的房间是625号。 这是钥匙。 要叫人搬行李吗?

Rumei: No, we don't. We don't have many bags. Thanks anyway.

如梅:不用了,我们的提包不多,但还是要谢谢你。

Yunbo: Where are the elevators?

云波:电梯在哪儿?

Clerk: The elevators are over there next to the washroom.

服务员:电梯在那边,在洗手间旁边。

Dashan: Excuse me. Do the rooms have colour televisions?

大山:对不起,请问房间内有彩电吗?

Clerk: Yes, sir. They do.

服务员:有,先生。

Dashan: Does the hotel have a coffee shop?

大山:酒店里有咖啡厅吗?

Clerk: Yes, it does. It's right behind you.

服务员:有,就在你的身后。

Dashan: Does the hotel have an exercise room?

大山:酒店里有健身房吗?

Clerk: No, it doesn't. But we have a swimming pool.

服务员:没有,不过有游泳池。

下一篇:英语5分钟双人对话(英语双人对话六分钟)
上一篇:5分钟英语对话范文(英语面试对话范文3分钟)